This assignment helps you develop the skills to master the following course competencies:
· Develop innovative and sustainable solutions to strategic and global operations management challenges.
· Apply theories, models, and practices of global operations management to address business problems.
· Integrate operations management analyses into general business management planning and decision making.
· Communicate in a manner that is professional and consistent with expectations for members of the business professions.
There are two parts to this assignment.
Part A: Continue your analysis of the organizational problem and the process you will propose in your OIP by researching, collecting, and verifying further data. Complete the following:
1. Address the following questions, as well as any other new questions you encounter in your research:
o Does any information from the cause-and-effect diagram or the flowcharts you created in Unit 3 seem to point to a particular cause?
o Does your cause-and-effect diagram conflict with your flowchart? If so, how?
o Does the cause-and-effect diagram reveal any process steps that were not previously documented?
o Do you need to do further research on any causes identified in the cause-and-effect diagram?
o Is there a key stakeholder who might have additional or updated feedback for the process flowchart? If so, identify the position or role of the stakeholder and describe what he or she might say.
o Does any of this information change or impact your problem statement?
1. Update the before-and-after flowchart you initially created in Unit 3, changing the information based on your new findings, focused on the causes of the organizational problem. Write a summary describing your revisions to the flowchart. Describe how, if at all, your problem statement is impacted by the revisions. Include copies of both the original flowchart and the revised version within the text of your paper.
Part B: The tool that you use to measure the effectiveness of your new process will make a difference in defining and quantifying your outcomes. For this part of your assignment, complete the following:
1. Research various measurement strategies that you might use for your OIP.
2. Develop a measurement strategy that enables you to measure the improvements your proposed process will offer. Your measurement strategy should help you determine whether the results are actually positive and ensure that your process does not have an unanticipated negative impact elsewhere. Note that you may need to revise your measurement strategy as more historical data is gathered.
3. Identify what types of quantitative or qualitative measures you will employ in your measurement strategy, including the following:
o An analysis of potential quantitative and qualitative measurement strategies that would apply to your OIP.
o A description of the qualitative or quantitative measure or measures you have chosen.
o A description of how often the improvement results are measured when using this strategy.
Your completed Management Strategy assignment should include:
· Part A’s written response and updated flowchart, with a summary of revisions to the flowchart.
· Part B’s written response.
This assignment should also meet the following communication requirements:
· Written communication: Written communication should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
· APA formatting: Resources and citations should be formatted according to current APA style and formatting standards.
· Resources: Minimum of 2 sources required.
· Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Review the scoring guide to ensure you have met all of the criteria of this assignment. See attachment.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.