To write an essay in which you compare your worldview with one developmental theory discussed in our course materials.
Every person who has ever lived bases his or her life on a set of basic assumptions. These assumptions form the foundation of his or her worldview. One’s worldview influences and is evident in his or her work.
Write a brief* essay in which you identify important aspects of your worldview, and then discuss ways in which your worldview is compatible with at least one developmental theory.
1) In your first paragraph explain why it is important to consider worldview when studying developmental theories (include at least 3–5 sentences).
2) In your second paragraph briefly describe key concepts and features of one developmental theory discussed in our textbook (include at least 3–5 sentences). Be sure to identify the main theorist, the name of the theory and at least one defining characteristic of the theory.
3) In your third paragraph identify ways in which your worldview is compatible with the theory you have described.
4) In your final paragraph, summarize and reflect on how this information will be used in future coursework (include at least 3–5 sentences).
*Your essay must include at least 500, but no more than 800 words. Please edit your work to stay within these parameters.
1. Identify your sources! APA guidelines require that a citation be used to identify any/all sources of information that are not considered common knowledge.
2. Do not include direct quotes; instead, paraphrase information about your chosen theory. Remember that your source must be identified with a citation even if you rewrite the information in your own words.
3. Your assignment will include the following:
• An APA-formatted title page.
• 2–3 pages of text (at least 500, but not more than 800 words).
• Use APA-formatted level-one headings to identify each paragraph/section of your essay.
• An APA-formatted reference page.
4. Please edit your work to stay within the assignment parameters. Stay on topic, and write in a clear manner.
5. As a part of your editing/review process, compare your paper to the requirements outlined in the grading rubric as well as the sample paper provided with the assignment instructions.
6. Finally, please consider vising the Writing Center for APA citation and reference review.
7. If you have any questions about this assignment, please contact your instructor.
1. Helpful videos:
2. General guidelines:
Submit this assignment by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of Module/Week 1.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.