BUS 519 ASSIGNMENT 1 TO 4
CASE USED: Boss, I Think Someone Stole Our Customer Data
Assignment 1 of 4: Assess Organizational Readiness
Note: The assignments are a series of papers that are based on the same case, which is located in the attachment. The assignments are dependent upon one another.
Review the assigned case study and complete this assignment.
Write a 5-7 page paper in which you:
1. Analyze how the Critical Success Factors (CSFs) apply to the facts of the case study. Provide examples to support your analysis.
2. Determine the project benefits, organizational readiness, and risk culture of the company in the case study. Provide justification for your response.
3. Develop at least three (3) project risk recommendations based on the analysis from criteria number 1 and 2 of this assignment.
4. Identify the initial categories of risk (RBS Level 1 and 2) that you see as being present in the case study using the Example Risk Checklist (Figure A-2)
5. Use at least four (4) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Assignment 2: Risk Management Plan
Note: The assignments are Base on the attached case study (Boss, I Think Someone Stole Our Customer Data).
In this assignment, you will create a risk management plan. You have a budget of $100,000 and a timeline of six (6) months for the plan. Please refer to Figure A-1, Risk Management Plan Template (s to create the plan.
Write a seven to ten (8-10) page Risk Management Plan Component paper in which you:
1. Prepare the Scope and Objectives of the Risk Management Process section of the Risk Management Plan based on the facts presented in the case study.
2. Determine the project size, based on the facts presented in the case study, and provide justification based on Figure 3-4, Example Project Sizing Tool .
3. Select the risk tools and techniques, and complete the Risk Tools and Techniques section of the Risk Management Plan for both the qualitative and quantitative aspects of the project. Provide a rationale for the selection.
4. Develop the Risk Reviews and Reporting section of the Risk Management Plan based on the project size previously determined.
5. Define the Probability and Impacts section of the Risk Management Plan and justify the values assigned.
6. Define the Risk Thresholds section of the Risk Management Plan and justify the values assigned.
Assignment 3: Risk Workshop and Risk Register
Note: The assignments are a series of papers that are based on the same case, which is located in the Student Center of the course shell. The assignments are dependent upon one another.
Write an eight to ten (8-10) Risk Workshop and Risk Register Component paper in which you:
1. Identify the required pre-workshop activities.
2. Prepare a risk workshop agenda based on Figure B-8, Sample Agenda for a First Risk Assessment / Two Day Risk Workshop (Appendix B of the Hillson and Simon text). Include suggested time intervals for each activity and justify why each agenda item is relevant for this case.
3. Determine the top five (5) threats in a risk register following Figure B-11, Sample Simplified Risk Register Format (Appendix B of the Hillson and Simon text). Include information from the case for each threat.
4. Justify the assignment of probability and impacts for each threat identified in criterion number 3 of this assignment.
5. Document the top three (3) opportunities in a risk register following Figure B-11, Sample Simplified Risk Register Format (Appendix B of the Hillson and Simon text). Include information from the case for each opportunity.
6. Justify the assignment of probability and impacts for each opportunity identified in criterion number 5 of this assignment.
7. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Assignment 4: Project Progress
Note: The assignments are a series of papers that are based on the same case. The assignments are dependent upon one another.
During the project life cycle, project risk reviews and reports are required as previously identified in the risk management plan. Two months after the project started, the following events have taken place:
1. The top-two (2) threats have occurred.
2. The top opportunity has been realized.
3. The project’s risk budget is already exhausted.
4. The risk management schedule has been shortened by two (2) months.
Write a five to Seven (5-7) page paper in which you:
1. Analyze the impact of those events on the project.
2. Determine if any mitigation activities are required and explain why.
3. Determine if budget / schedule changes are necessary and explain why.
4. Update the risk register and highlight the changes made. Provide the justification for the changes.
5. Use at least five (5) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
PLEASE USE AS A GUIDE OR REWRITE TO MAKE IT YOURS
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.