Please start with the pathophysiology of Alzheimer’s disease, conduct a literature review and discuss the latest developments.
Please include a discussion section about new developments in diagnostic tests and technologies.
In the conclusion section, please share your experience (if you have any) and include some tips for your NP colleagues.
Research Paper Instructions – You will write an original research paper about clinical applications of pathophysiology. I simply want you to choose a topic that will be helpful in your future career path.
1) You can focus on the relationship between pathophysiology and evidence-based medicine and prepare a case study/literature review. As you know, “literature review” means the process of reading, analyzing, evaluating, and summarizing scholarly materials about a specific topic. In other words, you don’t have to design a study and/or collect data.
2) You can choose any topic related to pathophysiology depending on your career plans and research interests.
– This paper will make up 20% of your final grade.
– This will be a literature review. You will NOT collect and analyze any patient data because this requires IRB approval from both institutions. – Please use Adelphi University’s electronic library, you will find several full-text articles.
– Your paper should be MINIMUM 3000 words long, not counting citations or pictures. This is the minimum number and please keep in mind that the more is better.
– Please follow APA style and include at least 10 peer-reviewed references
– You don’t need to have “Abstract”, “Keywords”, and “Methodology” sections. Again, this will be a literature review, not an experimental trial.
– Please do not forget to include a “Conclusion/Discussion” section at the end. This is the most important part where I want to see your own perspective about possible future applications/implementations. Do not worry about being subjective for this assignment, you don’t have to be objective in discussion section. I especially want to encourage our students to make some predictions about possible future (when possible). Even Steve Jobs and Bill Gates made several wrong predictions in the past, so I will not judge your conclusions, only grade the originality.
– Studies, projects, experiences and findings that are contradicting each other could be a good start to make your own comments.
– Here is a descriptive title example: “Comparison of Two Clinical Decision Support Tools for Diagnosis: XYZ and WZY”. – If you are not familiar with literature reviews, you can use the following link as a starting point:
Literature Review Basics: What is a Literature Review?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.