Prior to beginning work on this assignment,
· Review Chapters 1, 2, and 3 of Health Informatics: An Interprofessional Approach.
· Read the Pressure Ulcer case study in your course textbook found at the end of Chapter 3.
Write a three to four-page case study analysis addressing the questions below. If needed, review the Ashford Writing Center’s Writing a Case Study Analysis (Links to an external site.) resource for assistance. In addition to the course textbook, utilize a minimum of two scholarly sources to support your answers.
· What are the steps of the practice-based evidence (PBE) process related to this case study?
· As the health professional or informatics specialist working with the clinical team in the long-term care facilities, identify the following:
o Elements to incorporate into the documentation that address factors identified in the original study.
o Clinical Decision Support (CDS) tools that could be incorporated into computer systems.
· How can the cost effectiveness of the new documentation requirements and standards of care be efficiently evaluated?
The Pressure Ulcer Case Study
· Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.)’s APA Style (Links to an external site.)
· Must include a separate title page for each case study with the following:
o Title of paper including the chapter number and case study title
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
· For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013 (Links to an external site.).
· Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
· Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
o For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.) as well as Writing a Thesis Statement (Links to an external site.), refer to the Ashford Writing Center resources.
· Must use at least two scholarly or credible sources in addition to the course text.
o The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
o To assist you in completing the research required for this assignment, view this Ashford University Library Quick ‘n’ Dirty (Links to an external site.) tutorial, which introduces the Ashford University Library and the research process, and provides some library search tips.
· Must document any information used from sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.)
· Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. See the Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resource in the Ashford Writing Center for specifications.
Nelson, R. & Staggers. N. (2018). Health informatics: an interprofessional approach (2nd ed.). Retrieved from https://redshelf.com
· The full-text version of this e-book is available through your online classroom.
Friedman, C. P. (2013). What informatics is and isn’t (Links to an external site.). Journal American Medical Informatics Association, 20(2),224-226. doi:10.1136/amiajnl-2012-001206
Pollard, O. (2014). Health informatics timeline (Links to an external site.) [Interactive timeline]. San Diego, CA: Ashford University. Retrieved from https://content.bridgepointeducation.com/curriculum/file/7431512d-857e-4a9e-9986-49ca91d09487/1/HIM301%20-%20Healthcare%20Informatics%20Timeline.zip/story_html5.html
World Health Organization (n.d.). Global health observatory data repository (Links to an external site.). Retrieved from http://apps.who.int/gho/data/node.home
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.