1. Anesthesia administered to a normal, healthy patient undergoing an esophageal procedure is coded as
A. 00500-P1. B. 00502-P1. C. 00500-P2. D. 00506-P1.
2. A new patient comes into the doctor’s office for her annual gynecological exam. During the course of the exam, she undergoes a screening cervical cytopathology smear, which is performed by an automated system under the supervision of a physician. What HCPCS code is assigned?
A. G0185 B. G7869 C. G7452 D. G0147
3. A new patient is seen for a home visit that involves a comprehensive history, examination, and medical decision making of high complexity. What code should be assigned?
A. 99349 B. 99345 C. 99342 D. 99350
4. A prolonged evaluation and management service before and/or after direct patient care for one hour is coded as
A. 99359. B. 99358. C. 99361. D. 99360.
5. A 57-year-old patient is admitted to the hospital for a hip arthroscopy procedure. The patient is a normal healthy patient with no systemic disease. What anesthesia CPT code should be assigned?
A. 01242-P2 B. 01202-P1 C. 01202-P3 D. 01202-P5
6. Anesthesia for procedures performed on the larynx and trachea in an 11-month-old child would be assigned to code
A. 00620. B. 00625. C. 00326. D. 00532.
7. A patient returns for a follow-up office visit regarding the repair of her fractured knee. The office visit consists of a detailed history, detailed examination, and medical decision making of moderate complexity. What CPT code is assigned?
A. 99213 B. 99212 C. 99211 D. 99214
8. Intramuscular nonhormonal antineoplastic chemotherapy administration would be assigned to code
A. 96402. B. 96405. C. 96406. D. 96401.
9. Home infusion with specialty drug administration during a 6-hour visit would be assigned what codes?
A. 99606, 99607 ×3 B. 99601, 99602 ×4 C. 99604, 99605 ×2 D. 99603, 99604 ×2
10. A patient is seen for a psychiatric diagnostic evaluation. The physician obtains a complete history of the patient’s mental status and does a complete biological and psychosocial assessment along with a complete physical examination. The physician’s final diagnosis is recurrent episode of severe major depressive disorder, without any psychotic behavior involved. The patient also has a history of psychological trauma. What codes are assigned?
A. F33.2, Z91.49 B. F33.1, Z91.47 C. F34.2, Z91.49 D. F36.2, Z91.46
11. A 17-year-old patient is diagnosed with a severe form of nutritional anemia. What ICD-10-CM code should be assigned?
A. D45.9 B. D53.9 C. D74.9 D. D65.9
12. A 32-year-old patient receives anesthesia for spinal surgery. The anesthesia is complicated by utilization of controlled hypotension. What add-on anesthesia code would be assigned?
A. 99174 B. 92117 C. 99100 D. 99135
13. Nursing facility discharge day management of 19.5 minutes would be assigned to code
A. 99317. B. 99319. C. 99316. D. 99315.
14. A patient is admitted to the hospital for leukemia. She has a comprehensive history, comprehensive examination, and medical decision making of high complexity. What CPT code should be assigned?
A. 99202 B. 99223 C. 99213 D. 99251
15. A service that is rarely provided, unusual, variable, or new may require a
A. physician’s authorization. B. patient’s authorization. C. staged or related procedure. D. special report.
16. A new patient is seen for a prescription refill. During the visit, the physician obtains a problem focused history, problem focused examination, and medical decision making is straightforward. What CPT code should be assigned for this service?
A. 99214 B. 99215 C. 99213 D. 99201
17. A 7-year-old child is brought to the clinic due to recurrent ear infections. The physician performs a bilateral tympanostomy under general anesthesia. What CPT code should be assigned?
A. 69436-50 B. 69536-50 C. 69426-50 D. 69736-50
18. Code 00906 is assigned for
A. an angioscopy. B. anesthesia for surgery performed on the bony pelvis. C. an osteotomy. D. anesthesia provided for a vulvectomy.
19. A 25-year-old patient receives a Hepatitis A vaccination. The vaccine is administered intramuscularly in the clinic. What CPT codes should be assigned?
A. 90632, 90471 B. 90541, 90489 C. 90637, 90472 D. 90672, 90451
20. A dark adaptation examination with interpretation and report is assigned to code
A. 92326. B. 92284. C. 92287. D. 92325.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.