1. Identify and compute the various types of cost for the company according to cost behavior. Determine the monthly fixed and variable costs for scan and lab services that the company incurs.
2. Assume that GEO Medical Laboratory only provides scan services, and determine the breakeven in terms of units and sales. If the only services that GEO Medical Laboratory offers are lab services, determine the number of patients that the company would need to help in order to break even, as well as the break-even amount. Assume that the salary of the administrative assistant is evenly distributed between the two services and the usage of furniture and fittings, computer, and printer are equally shared. What does your answer imply?
3. Determine the cost structure of GEO Medical Laboratory. Is the company highly or lowly leveraged?
4. Assuming a multiproduct situation, how many patients and how much total revenue does GEO Medical Laboratory need to break even in a month?
5. How many patients must GEO Medical Laboratory attend to in a month if it wants to make a profit of US$3,000? How many of these patients should be scheduled for lab services and how many for scan services?
6. Determine the amount of revenue that the company needs to generate in a month to earn an operating profit of US$3,000. How much of this revenue will be generated from lab and scan services, respectively?
7. Based on quantitative calculations, should Wallas accept the school’s offer? Why or why not?
8. Besides profitability, what other motives might influence Wallas’ decision about the offer from the local school? Discuss how such offers might benefit (or harm) GEO Medical Laboratory.
9. Give Wallas at least three specific recommendations to increase revenue or to reduce the costs for his company. Which of these three recommendations do you think is the best for Wallas right now and why? Be clear about why this recommendation is preferred.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.