1. All else constant, what would Chester’s SG&A/Sales ratio be if the company had spent an additional $1,500,000 for Cake’s promotional budget and $750,000 for Cake’s sales budget?
2. In the month of March the Chester Corporation received and delivered orders of 194,000 units at a price of $15.00 for revenue of $2.910mil for their product Crimp. Chester uses the accrual method of accounting and offers 30 day credit terms. By the end of May Chester had collected payments of $2.910mil for the March deliveries. How much of the collected $2.910mil should Chester show on the March 31st income statement and how much on the May 31st income statement?
$2.910mil in March;
$0 in May
$0.960mil in March;
$1.950mil in May
$1.455mil in March;
$1.455mil in May
$0 in March;
$2.910mil in May
3. The Digby’s balance sheet has $117,326,000 in equity. Further, the company is expecting $3,000,000 in net income next year. Assuming no dividends are paid and no stock is issued, what would their Book Value be next year?
4. Chester Corp. is downsizing the size of their workforce by 10% (to the nearest person) next year from various strategic initiatives. How much will the company pay in separation costs if each worker receives $5,000 when separated?
5. Your Competitive Intelligence team is predicting that the Chester Company will invest in adding capacity to their City product this year. Assume Chester’s product City invests in increasing its capacity by 10% this year. Because of this new information, your company anticipates all other products in the Core segment will increase their capacity by the same amount. How much can the industry produce in the Core segment the next year? Consider only products primarily in the Core segment last year. Ignore current inventories. Figures in thousands (000).
6. You’ve received your raise pool for the year and it’s not as big as you had hoped. You fear that you won’t be able to provide the kind of raises you think most of your employees deserve. The only problem is that the human resources department requires that performance evaluation scores be aligned with raises. Thus, you won’t be able to give your employees high performance scores and low raises, but rather you’ll have to downgrade their performance scores to match their raise amounts. Which of the following actions is most likely to help you promote a greater sense of fairness among your employees?
Present an accurate performance appraisal and explain why raises are not commensurate with their actual performance.
Tell HR that you won’t participate in performance appraisals this year.
Find support for giving lower performance evaluations so as to send a consistent message.
Tell employees the situation and have them each file grievances with the HR department.
7. One of your employees has performed well this year. At performance appraisal time, she asks you about how raise and bonus amounts will be determined. In this situation, she is most likely to be concerned about which of the following methods for fair distribution of resources?
8. Assume Andrews is paying a dividend of $1.38 (per share). If this dividend stayed the same, but the stock price rose by 10% what would be the dividend yield?
9. Last year Acre charged $3,093,333 Depreciation on the Income Statement of Andrews. If Acre sold a fully depreciated piece of equipment at a gain, the effect on Andrews’s financial statements would be (all other items remaining equal):
Increase Net Cash from operations
No impact on Net Cash from operations
Decrease Net Cash from operations on the Cash Flow Statement
Just impact the Balance Sheet
10. Assume Baldwin is producing 760 units of Baker next year. What would Baker’s plant utilization be?
Min Pages: 1
Level of Detail: Show all work
Other Requirements: Here is the link to the file needed to answer the questions. It’s called the comp xm Inquirer.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.