Health Policy Brief -Assignment
Below is the link for the Health Policy:
Purpose: This assignment is for you to prepare a policy brief. The assignment engages you in learning about an issue and to accurately – and in a non-biased fashion — identify the policy and political issues that are central to that topic.
· You will select a current healthcare related bill
· Review the resources provided regarding preparing a one-page policy brief.
· You will prepare a one-page health policy brief, often referred to as a one-page leave behind.
· Your design format does not have to be exactly like any of the samples provided but must contain the same information.
· For the purposes of this assignment, you will assume the role of a group of registered nurses (should you decide that this is important to include in your brief).
· Your audience will be your senator and local delegate that you will be meeting with (hypothetically) soon.
· The sections must be divided by headings, as you will see in the examples.
· You may single-space.
· The brief should be visually pleasing and easy to read.
· You may want to Include bullets instead of lengthy paragraphs.
· Try to stick to only one or two references. There are to be in APA format (you may single-space.
*This is a sample layout. You can decide on your own design and even headings, as long as this information is provided.
Title: Name and number of Bill
· Statement of the Issue/Problem (aka introduction). This should be a brief (2-3 sentence) describing the issue.
· Begin with a brief overview of the policy issue and state the
problem you hope to solve or the objective you hope to achieve.
· Map where your argument will take the reader and explicitly
outline your thesis/key point.
Background & Evidence
· An explanation of the problem and its significance.
· Briefly explain the history of the policy issue.
· Persuasively outline why your policy recommendation(s) will solve the problem or achieve the objective you highlighted in your introduction.
· Use evidence from research studies, case studies, legislative experiences of other jurisdictions, reputable polling/surveys and other sources to support your perspectives and advance your credibility.
· List recommendations about what you want your senator and delegate to do.
Reference(s) (of your information)
NOTE: See attachments for sample and rubric.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.