You’ve applied for a specific job in your field of study.The Human Resources Department arranges an inteview and tells you to bring with you a polished piece of writing for them to evaluate your writing skills.The paragraph must describe one particular experience you’ve had that inspired you or guided you to choose the type of position for which you applied.
Your audience is your potential employer and your purpose is to show you have thought carefully about what and/or who has motivated you toward this career choice and why.
In addition,you wantto convey your enthusiasm for this position as it relates to your inspiring experience.Take time to think about what your audience wants to know and strive to reach a balance between informal and formal business writing.
1.Prewrite about your field of study and create a specific job for which you might want to apply at a particular business or organization in your area.Outline what that position would look like.Brainstorm details,names,titles,and facts to provide depth to your paragraph and enable you to write a polished paragraph.
2. Freewrite about the different experiences you’ve had that motivated you to choose your area of study.Pick one on which to focus-one that triggers sparks of enthusiasm.Review your prewriting and choose what’s most pertinent to the experience and position.Decide on an organizational pattern, such as a chronological outline,and arrange those details into a logical,coherent flow.
3.Open a Word document and type the heading Paragraph 1.Begin your rough draft with the topic sentence,in which you state the position and place,as well as your reason for wanting to be hired as it relates to your inspiring experience.Develop the experience you organized in step 2.Include not only details about the one experience,but also show how that experience inspired you,particulary as it relates the position for which you’re applying.Develop your paragraph using clear,varied sentences containing concrete words and transitions or connectives to create a logical flow.
Show enthusiasm,yet maintain a somewhat formal tone.
4. Save the document using your name,student number,and exam number.Do not try to revise or proofread this paragraph yet, but begin work on the next paragraph.
Your favourite cousin has moved to your town and is looking for a job.Her previous experiences are working as a cashier and sales clerk at two department stores.You know she plans to apply at similar stores in your town.But also know she is perfect match for a job opening as a reliable assistant to you boss.You know she has the skill,though she doesn’t think she is as capable as she is,and you’re sure she’d be good at this job.
Your goal is to persuade your cousin to apply for the job.You e-mail her a paragraph explaning the specifics of the job and the reasons she should apply.You want to convince her that she has the job skills required.You’ll use an informal tone,of course,but will take care to use correct business writing to show her that you take your recommendation seriously.
1. Using your imagination,create the kind of skill the job as boss’s assistant requires.Make up names for your boss and the company,as well as any facts that might help you prove your case to your cousin.Freewrite about skills you’ve seen her show in other settings and about how you can convince her to use those abilities in this position.In addition, consider personality traits that show she would work well with your boss.Also make up details and figures about how this job will benefit your cousin personaly and professionally.
2.Circle the information your cousin most needs to hear to be persuaded to apply for this job.You won’t be able to use everything you made up.Organize the details and explanation using an order of importance pattern.
3. Open the Word document containing your draft of Paragraph 1 and begin a new page.Type the heading Paragraph 2 and draft your 8-12 sentence paragraph.Begin with the topic sentence,in which you establish your confidence in your cousin and spark her interest in applying for this job.Develop your paragraph using clear, varied sentences and concrete words with transitions or connectives that create a logical flow.Use the information you’ve identified as most important and make your paragraph as persuasive as possible.
4. Set aside this draft for a few days while you return to the first paragraph,revising it according to the following instructions.Once you’ve revised Paragraph 1 into a polished product,do the same with Paragraph 2.
Revising,Editing and Proofreading
1. Print a clear copy of the rough drafts.First identify the topic sentence.Although you’ve learned that in some paragraphs the main idea is understood,your assignment for each paragraph reqiures you to establish your
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.