Phase III: Service Overview, Competitive Analysis, Marketing Mix
I. Service Overview
This service describes the new service-the benefits and features that you are providing and to whom.
It is important to recognize that the benefits may way from customer to customer. Patients may see one value or benefit such as timely clinical intervention, whereas the referral sources may see a different benefit, such as having the patient under supervised care within 3 hours of a call, or medical group may see a different benefit having a competitive value with which to better negotiate contracts.
• What is the proposed new service/product unique features and benefits?
• What values does it provide to the key target market?
• What are the benefits of this new service/product?
• How is this new service/product against existing services and products offered by others?
• What are you doing differently?
I. Target Market
• Understand your customers (be they patients, family members, judges, third-party payers, employers, o the government)
• How is the market segmented? Who in the group is involved in the buying decision?
II. Competitive Analysis
The competitive analysis is a thorough analysis of both direct and indirect competitors. It identifies strengths and weaknesses of competitors. Indirect competitors may not provide the same service, but they may be competing for the same dollars.
• Describe your competition’s service
• What is/are their point(s) of differentiation?
• What real value do they deliver to the customer that others do not?
• What is their marketing/advertising approach?
• What are the opportunities or threats to your organization?
III. Marketing Mix-Promotional Strategy
• What are the key messages you want to convey in your marketing materials about your organization?
• How are you positioning your service/organization?
• What mix of vehicles will you use?
• What are the objectives?
IV. Marketing Mix-Place
• Where will the service/product be delivered (location, hours, technology utilized)?
• What are the costs associated with this manner of distribution?
• What is the marketing importance/advantage of the location?
• Does the location/distribution approach provide any competitive advantages?
V. Marketing Mix-Pricing
• Labor costs of FTEs (full time employees)
• Overhead costs?
• Margin costs?
Other Pricing considerations:
• Customer perception of value
• Will there be discounting?
• What type of pricing strategies will you use?
Service Overview –
• Target Market
• Competitive Analysis
• Marketing Mix-Promotional Strategy
• Marketing Mix-Place
• Marketing Mix-Pricing
Use of References
Correct Grammar, Spelling, Punctuation
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.