1) In no less than 250 words, describe the various industry certifications in cybersecurity where this course may help in obtaining. Describe at least two certifications and why they are an important credential to have to be successful in a cybersecurity role.
2) In no less than 250 words, explain the difference between symmetric and asymmetric encryption. Which one is better and why?
3) In no less than 250 words, describe the various type os encryption defined by the National Security Agency (NSA). In many cases military applications need type 1 encryption to secure it’s communications. What does this mean and how does it differ from the other types of encryption.
4) In no less than 250 words, describe what an OCSP server is and what is it’s purpose in securing a network. Even though the textbook doesn’t mention it, this is a scheme used often when doing certificate based authentication.
5) In no less than 250 words, explain why a network engineer would enable IEEE802.1X on a Cisco switch port. Give a scenario where this would be relevant. Also write down the IOS configuration to enable it on a switchport.
6) In no less than 250 words, describe why it is advisable to use SSH instead of Telnet to connect remotely to a Cisco router to manage it. Explain the reason why that is and write down the Cisco IOS configuration to enable SSH for remote connectivity.
7) In no less than 250 words, describe the difference between a fat AP and a thin AP. What is needed to deploy a thin AP? Are there any security considerations to think about between the 2 different APs?
8) In no less than 250 words, describe a type of email threat and how a hacker can use it to get sensitive information. How can a network administrator prevent this type of attach from happening?
9) In no less than 250 words, describe a solution to securely connect a remote worker from their home and connected to the Internet to their company network. How does this solution work and what is needed on the company network and the remote worker’s network to accomplish your solution?
10) In no less than 250 words, describe a hacking tool that is used to gain access to a network. Explain how the tool is used, how it works and how a network administrator can prevent this tool from access the network.
11) In no less than 250 words, explain what is meant by an IDS and an IPS. How are they different? How are they connected to a network? List a few examples of IDS/IPS tools that are currently on the market.
12) In no less than 250 words, explain the difference between an access control list (ACL) that is used in routers to block traffic and firewalls. What similarities do they share?
13) In no less than 250 words, explain the different security measures that each version of SNMP uses. What is the different between SNMPv1, v2c and v3?
14) In no less than 250 words, explain your topic for the project. Explain how it is relevant to network security. Be as clear as you can in explaining your topic by using examples, software, hardware, etc. Re
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.