BUS 300 Week 4 Quiz 3 Chapters 5 and 6
1. Public relations counseling opportunities are likely to grow in which of the following nonprofit areas?
2. Similar to other top-level managers, public relations managers need to
3. The section of a public relations plan that provides an overview is referred to as
4. If public relations is to be the “interpreter” for management philosophy, policy, and programs, then the director for the function should report to the
5. According to a 2008 survey, which of the following is true today about the practice of public relations in the United States?
6. According to a 2007 report by the U.S. Bureau of Labor, annual “median annual salary” in major categories of public relations
7. Among the most essential steps in the public relations management process are
8. PERT and Gantt are tools that can help public relations practitioners use to
9. The “boundary role” concept
10. Today, about ________ of the practitioners in corporate public relations departments report to the chairman, president, and/or CEO.
11. Which of the following dictates overall business objectives?
12. Public relations professionals who support the primary business of the organization are in ________ positions.
13. An ideal client-agency relationship is to have free-flowing communication between an in-house department and an outside agency for public relations because
14. The overriding rule when it comes to agency budgeting is to
15. Among various public relations duties, which of the following would likely be done by shareowner or investor relations people?
16. Which ethical core value would practitioners demonstrate if they sought information even for a rude reporter?
17. Which core value do professionals demonstrate when they reason against “rock-headed” policy ideas presented by, for example, human resources personnel on behalf of the CEO?
18. Professional ethics
19. Who said that “an organization is the lengthened shadow of a …” person?
20. If journalists were to follow the Code of Ethics published by the Society of Professional Journalists, they would
21. The “golden mean” of moral virtue advocates
22. As the “conscience” of an organization, public relations practitioners
23. The two-way communication model for ethics
24. John Stuart Mill’s approach to ethics recommended
25. Which of the following is a reason to have a corporate code of ethics?
26. The enlightened self-interest model for ethical practice is based on the principle of
27. The essence of corporate social responsibility is
28. A 2007 survey of teenagers conducted by Junior Achievement and Deloitte found
29. What impacts the ethical state of electronic journalism?
30. The responsible advocacy model of ethics
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.