1. (TCO 1) List the four components that describe the entrepreneurial innovation model. Which component is the most critical to success? Defend your choice. (Points : 25)
2. (TCO 2) One search strategy used to discover innovation opportunities is termed Deep Dive. Define Deep Dive as a search strategy and briefly describe a limitation associated with it. Illustrate one way in which advocates of the Deep Dive approach to innovation can mitigate the significant limitation associated with this methodology. (Points : 25)
3. (TCO 3) Analyze the importance of overall business advertising and government regulation (local, state, and federal) as tools for generating new concepts. Provide an example of how advertising or government regulation generated an innovative product or service. (Points : 25)
4. (TCO 4) We live in an environment characterized by increasing complexity in the legal and regulatory environment as efforts are made to marry concerns about social responsibility with a responsive regulatory environment. We often see concerns in this area when we look at big business operations. Why is it important to demonstrate concern for communities in which we operate as well as comply with appropriate regulations? (Points : 25)
5. (TCO 5) Explain the differences between a blue ocean strategy and a red ocean strategy. Why would a management team choose a blue ocean strategy over a red ocean strategy? (Points : 25)
6. (TCO 6) When developing products, what does the term relative advantage mean? Explain why management teams should be concerned about a new product’s relative advantage. (Points : 25)
7. (TCO 7) There are at least nine components to a formal business plan for a new product. Consider four of those components: (a) product or service details, (b) market opportunity details, (c) identification of target market, and (d) competitor analysis and identification of entry barriers. Which component of the plan do you feel is the most important? Explain why the component you selected is more important than the other three components. Offer three reasons to justify your selection. (Points : 25)
8. (TCO 8) When developing a marketing plan, we should consider market differentiation. What does market differentiation mean? Explain why relative quality in conjunction with market differentiation is important to our marketing effort. (Points : 25)
9. (TCO 9) Prototyping is often used to test products and product ideas. Define prototyping and explain the benefits obtained from prototyping. What limits the number of iterations associated with a prototyping test? How would you use a prototype model in an operation for which you were responsible?(Points : 25
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.