Students will deliver a critical analysis focus on the core concept of the organization change, how it works, diverse factors which moves organization to change, steps for change, resistance for change, change forces, change management approaches for this specific case study of General Motor (GM).
General Motor established in 1908. That time the company was the sole carmaker dealer in the region, e.g. Michigan, first it was a holding Buick company, till 1920 it was becoming the world largest motor manufacturing company. However, General Motor is a fallen giant. Glory of the past from being a great market leader to bankrupt company General motors has come a long way. In 1980s GM was the top car manufacturer in the USA until the arrival of the Japanese cars. The Japanese sold cheap and better cars. GM failed to realize the change in the industry and technology and constantly lost market share to the Japanese companies.
To develop in detail the change strategic plan for G.M describing the appropriate actions of the company will be performed with the purpose of involvement techniques is to increase the efficiency and the effectiveness of the organization.
The document should be 3,000 words maximum and address the following points listed below. Keep in mind that the pitch must be supported by solid analysis.
1. An analysis of the background of change for the G.M. (20%)
You need to identify the change in the environment as described in the case study focus on the external and internal conditions.
2. Selecting the appropriate Change Strategy (20%)
You must describe the four change strategies and how to select the most appropriate for this case study.
3. Dealing with Costs & Resistances (20%)
In the process of change, there will be resistance a cost. The objective of this task is to develop a specific plan how will reduce this level of resistance and what it will be the cost for the change implementation.
4. The role of communication in Times of Change (20%)
Every person in the organization must know the objective of the change. Describe the communicating procedure for change through the organization.
5. Change in corporate and business culture (20%)
The most challenging thing to do in bringing about change into the organization is to improve the culture of the organization. Describe the actions G.M should address in the culture and create a fresh strategy to succeed in an unattractive industry.
1. Cover page: Must contain your full name, the logo of the school, the name of the course, and the name of the professor.
2. Introduction: Present the aim of your work and the questions it will address
3. Analysis: Address the 7 points of the pitch listed above
4. Conclusion: Display the potential results of your pitch and assess their potential effect (strengths and weaknesses)
5. Bibliography: You should use the Harvard Referencing System.
· Based on the chosen company, the student should be able to research appropriate information to frame their work by developing clear objectives to which the presentation will answer
· Students must consider the use of theories and models, the flow and progression of their critical analysis, overall clarity, structure and coherence of their answers.
· Students will be graded on their capacity to prioritize, synthetize, discuss and evaluate the topic based on different perspectives
· All statements made must be supported by facts, figures and references
· All sources of information must be referenced using the Harvard Referencing System
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.