1. Ackert Company’s last dividend was $1.55. The dividend growth rate is expected to be constant at 1.5% for 2 years, after which dividends are expected to grow at a rate of 8.0% forever. The firm’s required return (rs) is 12.0%. What is the best estimate of the current stock price?
2. The Chadmark Corporation’s budgeted monthly sales are $3,000. In the first month, 40% of its customers pay and take the 2% discount.
The remaining 60% pay in the month following the sale and don’t receive a discount.
Chadmark’s bad debts are very small and are excluded from this analysis. Purchases for next month’s sales are constant each month at $1,500.
Other payments for wages, rent, and taxes are constant at $700 per month. Construct a single month’s cash budget with the information given.
What is the average cash gain or (loss) during a typical month for the Chadmark Corporation? Please show your calculation.
3. Consider the following for the following 4 firms:
Firm Cash Debt Equity rD rE rC
Eenie 0 150 150 5% 10% 40%
Meenie 0 250 750 6% 12% 35%
Minie 25 175 325 6% 11% 35%
Moe 50 350 150 7.5% 15% 30%
Which is the weighted average cost of capital for Meenie closet to?
a. 10.5% b. 7.4% c. 10.0% d. 8.8%
4. Your consulting firm was hired to improve the performance of Shin-Soenen Inc which is highly profitable but has been experiencing cash shortage due to its high growth rate. As one part of your analysis, you want to determine the firm’s cash conversion cycle, using the following information and a 365 day a year, what is the firm’s present cash conversion cycle?
Average Inventory 75,000
Annual Sales 600,000
Annual cost of goods sold 360,000
Average accounts receivable 160,000
Average accounts payable 25,000
a. 120.6 days b. 126.9 days c. 133.6 days d. 140.6 days
e. 148.0 days.
5. Your company has been offered credit terms of 4/30, net 90 days. What will be the nominal annual percentage cost of its nonfree trade credit if it pays 120 days after the purchase? (Assume a 365-day year.)
6. Division Asset Next period exp. free cash flow Exp. growth
Oil Exploration 1.4 450 4%
Oil Refinery 1.1 525 2.5%
Gas & Conv. 0.8 600 3.0%
The risk free rate of interest is 3% and market risk premium is 5%. What is the cost of capital for oil exploration div. closet to:
a. 6.0% b. 7.0% c. 8.5% d. 10%
7. You expect CCM Corp to generate the foll. free cash flows ove rthe next 5 years:
Yr 1 2 3 4 5
FCF(million) 25 28 32 37 40
If CCM has $150million of debt and 12million shares of stock outstanding
which is the share price of CCM closest to/
a. $49.50 b. $11.25 c. $20.50 d. $22.75
8. Which is the variance of returns on the index from 2,000 to 2009 closet to?
Year End Index Realized Return (R-R) (R-R)2
2000 23.6% 14.78% 0.0218448
2001 24.7% 15.88% 0.0252174
2002 30.5% 21.68% 0.0470022
2003 9.0% 0.18% 3.4 E-06
2004 -2.0% -10.82% 0.0117072
2005 -17.3% -26.12% 0.0682254
2006 -24.3% -33.12% 0.1096934
2007 32.2% 23.38% 0.0546624
2008 4.4% -4.42% 0.0019536
2009 7.4% -1.42% 0.0002016
A. 0.0450 B. 0.3400 C. 0.1935 D. 0.0375
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.