Due 12/15 4 p.m EST
Be on time & ORIGINAL WORK!
Please read carefully, KNOW SPSS
DATA attached for assignment 1
Assignment 2 pages not including title & ref min 3 APA
Assignment 1: Multiple Regression Moderation or Mediation in SPSS
*NOTE** You will choose either moderation or mediation for your statistics assignment where you conduct an analysis in SPSS. You need to use the other test for your journal article critique this week. This means if you do moderation in your SPSS assignment then you would choose an article for the journal article critique assignment where the author(s) used mediation. If you choose mediation for your SPSS assignment, then you would choose an article where the author(s) used moderation.
· Review the datasets provided.(Attached)
· Construct a research question based on one of those datasets.
· Use either moderation or mediation in your multiple regression analysis to answer your research question.
Based on the research question you created, complete the following tasks:
1. Fit a multiple regression model, testing whether a mediating variable partly or completely mediates the effect of an initial causal variable on an outcome variable. Think about whether or not the model will meet assumptions.
2. Fit the model, testing for mediation between two key variables.
3. Analyze the output, determining whether mediation was significant and how to interpret that result.
4. Reflect on possible implications of social change.
Write a 1-paragraph analysis in APA format that includes your data output and addresses each of the tasks listed above.
Assignment 2: Article Critique (Multiple Regression Moderation or Mediation)
For this Assignment, you will critically evaluate a scholarly article related to moderation or mediation. (Based on what you picked for Assgn 1)
· Search the Library for a quantitative article that applies moderation or mediation testing.
Write a 2-page critique of the research you found in the Library that includes responses to the following prompts: (USE SUBHEADINGS) to answer questions
· Why did the authors use moderation/mediation in their multiple regression model?
· Do you think moderation/mediation is the most appropriate choice? Why or why not?
· Did the authors display the results in a figure or table?
· Does the results table stand alone? In other words, are you able to interpret the study from it? Why or why not?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.