Dear Social Problems Students,
This week during lecture we began looking at one particular public issue: Poverty. Based on the ideas presented in the course readings and the points made during lecture, here are ten questions for you to write about (you will be required to answer all ten questions):
1. If a person doesn’t feel poor, are they still poor? Who gets to decide?
2. If somebody can afford a flat screen TV or loan payments on a new car, are they really living in poverty?
3. Can poverty be eliminated through Federal Programs and via cash transfers to the poor?
4. The poverty experienced by the poor in America is primarily psychological. Agree or disagree?
5. According to the Federal Definition, approximately 12.3% of adults currently living in America are poor. If only 12.3% of adults are poor, is that really a problem?
6. Why are the poor less likely to vote than their middle class and upper class peers?
7. Are anti-poverty programs corrupting? Do anti-poverty programs (i.e. Food Stamps, Cash Welfare, Unemployment Insurance) stifle initiative and create dependence on government aid?
8. Suggesting that some poor people are just lazy…Why is that a politically incorrect thing to say?
9. Why does poverty seem to cripple some people and inspire others? In other words, why is that some people who grow up in poverty achieve tremendous economic success and others stay in poverty throughout their lifetimes?
10. Will poverty ever be eliminated? Should it be?
For each of the above-mentioned questions, please write a 80-100 word response. You must answer each question. All told, your overall word count will be 800-1000 words.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.