Over the course of this quarter you’ve learned about payroll taxes and the basics of Washington state taxes. I’d like you to summarize what you’ve learned in the context of an actual business.
Choose a https://yourhomeworkaide.info/2021/05/29/this-is-a-argumentative-essay-this-whole-essay-should-be-about-why-i-am-against/ retail business located in Washington with which you are familiar, either as an employee, a customer, or an owner. You don’t need to know the financial details of this business to complete this assignment – you just need to be familiar enough with the business to answer the questions below. The business must have employees. Then write a report in
Microsoft Word that includes the following:
1. The name of the business and its full address, including city (it must be physically located in Washington). https://intellectualessay.com/2021/05/08/mgmt6012-impact-of-values-ethics-and-diversity/
2. The products or services the business sells or provides, and whether or not these products or services are subject to Washington state sales tax. Be specific enough to include both taxable and nontaxable products and services, but details about individual items aren’t necessary. For example, a grocery store sells food (nontaxable), toiletry products (taxable), etc.
3. Describe the payroll taxes the business must pay. Do you think the business is a daily, semi-weekly, or monthly depositor? Why?
4. Describe the purpose of a Washington state reseller permit (this information is in your assigned readings). Do you think the business has a reseller permit? Why or why not?
5. In your own words, summarize Washington State Business & Occupation taxes. Which tax classification do you think the business uses when calculating its B & O taxes? https://educatoressay.com/2021/05/08/characteristic-of-stock-exchange-importance-of-money-market/
6. When are B & O taxes due, and how are they reported to Washington state?
To receive full points on this assignment, your report should demonstrate you put thought into your answers, included supporting detail and correct information. This can be done in about 500 words. If you find yourself thinking “I don’t know” to any of the questions, you don’t know the business well enough to draw an informed conclusion about its taxes. Choose another. Stores you frequent as a customer are a good choice.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.